is to spread the word about
Ketogenic Metabolic Therapies
as a powerful medical tool to prevent & treat
Non-Communicable Diseases (NCD).
To inform & educate about the power of food,
the connection between our diet, Insulin Resistance,
Non-Communicable Diseases (NCD) and
the COVID-19 Risk Group,
our metabolic health and our Immune system.
We Unite to
Prevent & Fight NCD
Non-Communicable Diseases Like
- Heart & Cardiovascular Diseases
- Neurological & Neuropsychiatric Disorders
we Connect to
Inform & Educate
We connect Experts, Scientists and Physicians and Practitioners to provide science-based, & medical sound information and
- CME certified Continuous Medical Education for physicians &
- CPD certified Continuous Professional Development for dietitians, nutritionists & healthcare professionals
- in 28 European Countries, the USA, and Canada
- Live events, conferences and seminars
- Digital webinars and tutorials
- Education programs for schools & universities
- Handouts and books for physicians, nutritionists, health coaches, hospitals, nursing care facilities, caregivers, health insurers, politicians, and other health influencers
Follow the Science - Join us
1. Join us in the fight against Non-Communicable Diseases.
2. Register for the “1st Keto Live E-Learning Conference”
3. Recommend the event to your friends, medical supervisors, advisors, and the representatives of
your health insurance companies.
4. Become a member, partner, promoter or sponsor
Get Informed - sign up for News
Medical Advice Disclaimer
The Information provided by seinodernichtsein GmbH, the Keto Live Project e.V. or by the European Keto Live Centre - Information and Training Centre for Ketogenic Metabolic Therapies is not implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, it is provided for educational purposes only - for both alike medical professionals and patients. You assume the full responsibility for how you choose to use this information.
Be aware that "Ketogenic Metabolic Therapies" are a powerful medical tool. Do not start such therapy on your own, especially not if you already have a medical condition or take any kind of medication. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare providers before starting any new treatment or discontinuing an existing treatment. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
All medical information on the treatment of NCD, on our Website, in our Conferences, interviews, handouts or books is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment by physicians, nutritionists or dietitians trained in Ketogenic Metabolic Therapies only.
Patients should use these contents as important information to start an informed conversation with their doctors and healthcare providers. To enable them to make a clear and conscientious decision about their health and treatments